Monday, December 3, 2007

We're moving

I am in the midst of moving the main site for OnSportz to another location, so please change your RSS feeds and bookmarks to onsports.wordpress.com. For the next month or so, I plan to post to both sites, but I will always post here first. As always, the site includes tips and suggestions for covering more than a dozen sports, commentary, book reviews and much more. And, I love to hear from sports journalists � young and experienced. Suggest topics, ask questions, or send notes to me at jgisondi@gmail.com. I hope you find this site just as easy to navigate.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment

!LIVE)) Rolex 24 Hours At Daytona 2020 Live Stream Online (58thRolex)

Watch⪻LIVE⪼ 24 Hours of Daytona 2020 FREE: (“Livestream”), TV channel>>>2020 !LIVE)) Rolex 24 Hours At Daytona 2020 Live Stream ...