Sunday, July 29, 2007

Let me know your needs for sports reporting classes

I'm back -- sort of. Not in any Arnie type of way. Rather, I'm just checking in to let you know I have not disappeared like the Brewers' lead in the NL Central. I am in the midst of developing a new sports reporting syllabus for my fall class, something I will post around Aug. 13. (And I am recovering from a summer filled with softball. There's a story for you -- parents who spend their summers sitting on bleachers and watching their kids play softball every weekend. Did I say 60-plus games? Whew. Actually, it's pretty addictive at times. I'll write more about that later.)

In a few weeks, I will return to posting at least 2-3 times a week on a variety of sports reporting subjects. As always, I will field questions from students and professors. Feel free to send a note to jgisondi@gmail.com with any queries. Also, please, let me know if you are planning to use materials on this blog so I can better serve your needs. I would appreciate if teachers directed students to this site instead of printing pages. I look forward to talking sports with students, teachers and fans as a new school year begins with a whole new college football division anad new polls.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment

!LIVE)) Rolex 24 Hours At Daytona 2020 Live Stream Online (58thRolex)

Watch⪻LIVE⪼ 24 Hours of Daytona 2020 FREE: (“Livestream”), TV channel>>>2020 !LIVE)) Rolex 24 Hours At Daytona 2020 Live Stream ...