Friday, March 2, 2007

Here are some sports syllabi to review

I am posting two syllabi here -- one for a sports reporting class and another for a survey class called Sports and the Media. I am going to revise the reporting course to include several readings from books and award-winning articles. I am going to revamp the media course even more significantly, but will not have either of these updates until around late April. I will keep you updated.

You can download the sports reporting class syllabus as a PDF by clicking here.

And you can download the sports media course syllabus as a PDF by clicking here.

Please, send me copies of your syllabi and/or post comments below. I'm always looking for new readings, approaches and assignments. I hope these syllabi prove helpful.

You'll also want to check out a terrific syllabus from Steve Klein, who teaches at George Mason. Steve has many years experience both as a journalist and as a teacher, which is clear when you see his syllabus.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment

!LIVE)) Rolex 24 Hours At Daytona 2020 Live Stream Online (58thRolex)

Watch⪻LIVE⪼ 24 Hours of Daytona 2020 FREE: (“Livestream”), TV channel>>>2020 !LIVE)) Rolex 24 Hours At Daytona 2020 Live Stream ...